To stay relevant, organizations need to urgently reinvent their business models and growth strategies by putting digital-first.
Based on the World Economic Forum’s Digital Transformation Forum’s Digital Transformation of Industries research, those that understand the value of digital transformation are potentially 26% more profitable, contingent on their ability to successfully transform the existing organization.
We believe Malaysian companies need to do more to ensure that they remain competitive in an increasingly digital global economy. Be part of this year’s upcoming gathering where you will be able to engage with the countries leading IT professionals on the 26th of May 2022, Malaysia.
Keep this conference on your radar, follow Rockbird Media, and register now to receive updates as more details roll out.
Malaysia’s Digital Investments Future5 Strategy
- RM50 billion investments in the digital economy
- Focus on 5 key industry sectors, 5 focus technologies, 5 emerging technologies, and digital global business services
- Attract 50 Fortune500 tech companies to land and expand in Malaysia
- Establishment of 5 Unicorn Companies
- Creation of 50,000 high-value jobs in the MSC
FIVE INDUSTRY SECTORS AS KEY DRIVERS FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Islamic Digital Economy and FinTech
EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES READY TO REVOLUTIONIZE MALAYSIA
- Edge Computing
- Extended Reality
- Advanced Robotics
If you’re all about action steps, the 9th Digital Transformation Malaysia is for you! Case studies will provide you with need-to-know takeaways to accelerate your path of data analytics adoption to the next level.